Saturday 31 January 2015

Tribute to the faithful members of the EMM

Yesterday at 4:30am my sister and I started our journey to visit my old mission field,the England Manchester Mission. We had everything planned and organised. We were so ready to go.

In preparation for the trip I just thought how inspired he whole thing was. Everything was so perfect and seemed to fall into place.

And then it started to snow in bratislava. And so we waited and waited and waited. The flight got delayed,diverted and eventually cancelled. All other flights to England where full. So there we where,wonderful expectations and excitement replaced with sadness.

Our trip to bratislava turned out well though. A nice Austrian lad took us to the next shopping center where my sister and I continued our journey to England by eating fish and chips (which made me feel sick), going to next (disapointmend) and finally buying some good things at Marks and Spencer like those amazing buttermints that Brother Murray introduced to me (soothing reaction - not sure if sugar or nostalgia).

All in all I got to spend time with someone I really love (in this case my wonderful sister) which was really what this trip was about. So to all the people that I couldn't see,I love you. And you have changed my life. You have made my mission something special and I know that we will see.

I'd also like to express special love to Joanne,Tamsin and Taylor who are entering the waters of baptism today. You are fantastic and I am so happy for you!

And to my biggest fan in Rhyl, Lilia,I absolutely adore you.

So I guess that was my trip to England. Does everything happen for a reason? Maybe. But I'm in charge of my happiness and I choose to be happy by knowing that I have amazing friends. So here's to the stalwart people of the England Manchester Mission!

#homeiswherwheheartis
#godbewithyoutillwemeetagain

No comments:

Post a Comment